What are cookies?
Cookies on our website and the same for all sites that you consent to, are small items of text that comes from a website you visit sent by your web browser such as google chrome, safari, etc. A file called Cookie is stored on your web browser allows our website and or a third-party website recognize you and helps to make your next visit easier. You are able to delete these cookies after each visit of course. But note that Cookies stored on your browser can help make your experience better each time.
Cookies can be classified as a “persistent cookie” and or a “session cookie”. It is important to note the differences between the two. Persistent Cookies always remain on your computer and or mobile devices even after you leave the website. Session Cookies are deleted after you leave a website.
When you use and enter our website, we may have a few cookie files on your web browser.
- To enable the website to be used properly
- To provide analytics to help us improve customer experience
- To retain your preferences so that next time you arrive on the website you will have items such as favorites available to you
When using our website theseedfair.com, we use both persistent cookies as well as session cookies to run our service:
- Essential cookies. We may use this type of cookie to prevent fraud and as well authenticate your identity
- Preferences cookies. We may use preference cookies to retain information in order to remember you on your next session
- Analytics cookies. We may use thus type of cookie to help us improve our experience with our customers. Tracking gives us a better understanding of what products customers buy as well as what ones customers do not recommend
Third-party cookies maybe used as well. This is important as to report on usage, stats, delivery, and payments.
What are your choices regarding cookies?
If you like to delete cookies off of your computer and or browser, please visit your help pages for the browser you are using to find the important steps in order to delete what you need.
Very important to note, that if you delete the cookies each time, our service to you may not be as good. Stored preferences can help increase your user experience and as well help pages to be displayed more properly.
- For the Chrome web browser, please visit this page from Google: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/32050
- For the Internet Explorer web browser, please visit this page from Microsoft: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835
- For the Firefox web browser, please visit this page from Mozilla: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/delete-cookies-remove-info-websites-stored
- For the Safari web browser, please visit this page from Apple: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411?locale=en_US
- For any other web browser, please visit your web browser’s official web pages.
Where can you find more information about cookies?
You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites:
- AllAboutCookies: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/
- Network Advertising Initiative: http://www.networkadvertising.org/
List of cookies we collect
The table below lists the cookies we collect and what information they store.
|The association with your shopping cart.
|Stores the category info on the page, that allows to display pages more quickly.
|The items that you have in the Compare Products list.
|Your preferred currency.
|An encrypted version of your customer id with the store.
|An indicator if you are currently logged into the store.
|An encrypted version of the customer group you belong to.
|Stores the Customer Segment ID.
|A flag, which indicates whether caching is disabled or not.
|Your session ID on the server.
|Allows guests to edit their orders.
|The last category you visited.
|The most recent product you have viewed.
|Indicates wheter a new message has been received.
|Indicates whether it is allowed to use cache.
|A link to information about your cart and viewing history if you have asked the site.
|The ID of any polls you have recently voted in.
|Information on what polls you have voted on.
|The items that you have recently compared.
|Information on products you have emailed to friends.
|The store view or language you have selected.
|The products that you have recently viewed.
|An encrypted list of products added to your Wishlist.
|the number of items in your Wishlist.