The Seed Fair

Are You 21 or Older?

It's part of our commitment to social responsibility to ensure visitors to the site are of legal age to use cannabis products.


Papa’s OG Autoflower Seeds

imgGranddaddy Purps X OG Kush

  • Autoflower
  • Feminized
  • Indica Dominant
  • 25% THC

Papa’s OG Autoflower Seeds are your ticket to a laid-back weekend. They have an 80% chance of couch attachment and a 20% hint of “What was I saying?” The lush and lovely buds come with a 25% THC level, promising a grape-flavoured escape to relaxation villa.

In stock
In stock
Choose Seeds Here


Guaranteed Safe Checkout

  • Visa
  • MasterCard
  • Discover
  • American Express
  • Venmo
  • img Free Shipping Over $99
  • imgGermination Guaranteed*
  • imgNo Hassle Refunds
imgSee our Growers using our Seeds Today!