The Seed Fair

Are You 21 or Older?

It's part of our commitment to social responsibility to ensure visitors to the site are of legal age to use cannabis products.


Rainbow Jones Autoflower Seeds

imgGrand Daddy Purple X Candy Jones

  • Autoflower
  • Feminized
  • Indica Dominant
  • 16% THC

Rainbow Jones Autoflower gets you a flavor mix so wild it’s like candy crashing a diesel party with a skunky plus-one. The buds are perfect for seasoned party-goers with an 80% chance of couch lockdown and 20% mental lift-off. These babies are ready in 55-65 days for a 300-gram indoor/outdoor rave.

In stock
In stock
Choose Seeds Here


Guaranteed Safe Checkout

  • Visa
  • MasterCard
  • Discover
  • American Express
  • Venmo
  • img Free Shipping Over $99
  • imgGermination Guaranteed*
  • imgNo Hassle Refunds
imgSee our Growers using our Seeds Today!